Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Math sucks!



I just don't understand why math classes have to be so hard? I mean, I study all day long for several weeks for the stupid subject, and when it comes to test day, totally just bomb the test. There are several things that are upsetting about this. 1. In real life, I will not have to memorize tons of different stupid things, the answers to those things will be on a chart or on a computer or you can do it on a calculator. 2. On the exam they don't ask you strait forward questions, they give you a question in a bassackwards way. Now I am already stressed because I am taking a Calc exam, don't add more stress by trying to trick me. Back to the calculator. Why not allow them on an exam. In real life I will have to use it so why not get used to using it for these types of problems?
Well this is it for my first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment